Monday, February 1, 2010

Finding the Right Words

Hello. Welcome to my blog!

I am a recent post-graduate and studied the very fascinating field of Linguistics as a university student. I am beginning this online writing adventure as a little project to try my hand at freelance blogging and most importantly because of my passion for all things language related.

My first few blogs might venture in very different directions, as language and communication itself spans every imaginable aspect of our lives, from online social networking, TV shows, languages in education, verbal and non-verbal communication, and language in the media. My goal in each of my posts is to educate and entertain the curious-minded, and ultimately to find the niche which suits my interests and writing style the best. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment